Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Documents found...

Well yesterday I had a very productive day in my flower beds, I worked outside from 7:00 in the morning until 8:00 at night!! A good way for me to work off my nervous energy. About 4:00 yesterday our documents arrived in Washington DC - I was talking to the Travel Document agent when he checked the mail - and there it was!! Obviously nothing could be done in time for us to leave today. Our flights had to be cancelled, and we will start over again. I will let you know when the new dates are! Our goal was to show forth Christ to the people in those small villages of Africa, that is still our goal, we will do it in the Lord's time.

1 comment:

Diana LaMarre said...

That was one long garden work day. I hope your muscles aren't too sore to carry all the luggage for your trip!