Sunday, April 6, 2008

SPRING!!!

Everything off the walls Curtains too - windows washed, ceilings dusted, floors waxed - Spring cleaning!
Glad that's done! Bleeding hearts Daffodils Forsythia! Everything is coming alive again. This is such a great time of year, I am finding new green things poking up out of the earth everyday. Nick pruned my shrub roses and cleaned up my mums from last year yesterday (for a price of course). I have not raked the leaves out of the beds yet, I may do that next weekend - our last frost date is the middle of May, I am anxious, but I still have some more things to do inside. I am going to repaint my laundry room tomorrow, the walls really taking a beating since that is the way into the garage. No color change, just a fresh coat of paint. I will be glad to have all the cleaning done. Still on my list is to clean out my closet - it is a mess! Hope you are having a great spring!

1 comment:

Diana LaMarre said...

Wow, Nannette, you really take spring cleaning seriously! I need to do some heavy duty cleaing, too, but I don't know when I will be in the mood.

I hope you have good luck with your seeds. I have no luck with seeds and have given up on trying to start them early. I bet this year the annuals will be even more expensive because of the high gas prices.