Friday, April 25, 2008

My friend

Some would say my friend appears to be losing his battle with cancer today, but those of us who know him know better - if he goes, he will be the winner! And he loves to win! Psalms tells us "Precious in the sight of the Lord is the death of His saints" If he goes, there will be a celebration in heaven, and we will gather and celebrate his time on earth. If he goes we will be together again someday... Jesus told his disciples in John 14 "In my Fathers house are many dwelling places; if it were not so, I would have told you, for I go to prepare a place for you and I will come aagain and receive you to Myself, that where I am there you may be also." We will see him again when we all gather together around the crystal sea to sing praises to our Lord. We love you Doc, we are praying for your family.

No comments: