Monday, February 25, 2008

A mess again?!

I was not kidding - I get working on stuff and just end up with piles and piles! I can only stand it for so long and then one day I will stop and clean it all up. You thought I was kidding until you looked at the pictures, right!!
It might be fair to say I am having a little trouble staying focused. I have a couple different projects going, I am just playing with some colors of fabric and then I went and bought a new book! Never know what I will be doing next. This mess reminded me of a verse in the Bible, "God is not a God of confusion." ok - so I am not confused, just very distracted, or maybe just not focused - ok it's a mess - what can I say!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

nan looks like you have lots going on when do you have time for other thing. i know you have lots goint on all the time but by these pic look like all you do is quilt. ha ha love ya micki