Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Cassie is coming!

Cassie is coming!!! Cassie is going to come up for a week the first part of July, and are we going to have fun! I have plans to go to the water park, the pool, make stepping stones, play dates with some of the little girls here and of course taking care of the flowers, something Cassies likes to do also. We had planned for Cassie and Caylee to come together for a week, but with Chris and Jen moving that is not going to work out, hopefully we will work that out another time.
Fresh green beans- yum!! There was just enough for supper - and they were deliciious! I also harvested some fresh lettuce, if I had some bacon I would have made wilted lettuce, better for our cholesterol that I didn't, so salads it is. Our tomatoes are about golf ball size - I am so ready for a homegrown tomato!! The radishes are done, gone to seed, the onions are getting big, I have 2 zuchinni plants that have several small squash on, maybe by the end of the week we will be enjoying them. My green peppers are blooming, but none on yet.

1 comment:

Toni said...

She is just so cute...Greenbeans already..hmmmmm...our plants are about a inch high...You will have a great time...enjoy...Love toni