Wednesday, September 12, 2007

Isn't it a lovely day.

Here is a close up of those lovely nasturtiums I told you about. The weather has taken a sudden and drastic change - it has been in the low 50's at night and only in the low 70's today.......so that put me in the mood for fall. I went down the basement and dug out my fall decor and changed out all my silk flower arrangements, of course I had to go to the store for some new ones for a pottery vase I got at Cambridge Wisconsin at the Rowe pottery store. I got it off the clearance shelf, it has spots on the color, which I rather like, but they said it was a mistake. Oh well - my gain. I will post a picture of it next. I have covered the outlets with child safety covers, moved all breakables and or dangerous objects from little hands reach and we are ready for the boys. We will be going to St Louis right after Wendell gets home at 3:30 to meet up with them and whisk them away so their parents can have an outing just to themselves. We are excited to see them and see how they are grown. I will up date with pictures soon.

No comments: