Wednesday, October 17, 2007

In the pumpkin patch.

Jordan and Caylee in the pumpkin patch - don't you love the pumpkin earrings!! Jordan is looking too grown up - getting closer to being a teenager - time is going too fast! They both did OUTSTANDING on their report cards - I am so proud of them.
Thank you Lord for my family - my children who love You and are raising their children to love You. Thank You for special times together and sweet memories! There is no more special time than a family together enjoying the day and each other.
I hope I never get over the joy of seeing my children grow into amazing adults raising their kids wisely. Ok - they are not perfect. Neither was I, I think back over all the mistakes I made and I am amazed they turned out as they did, but God gives grace and works through good and bad. All the trials give us the strength we need and turn us toward Him on our knees begging for help. Thank You Lord for ALWAYS being there and being patient with me and working in my kids lives in spite of me! You are so good to us - I love you.

No comments: